Numerous things make our skin age. One thing that we cannot change is the natural aging process. With time, we as whole get noticeable lines all over body especially our face. It is normal for our face to lose some of its young completion. We see our skin getting to be plainly more slender and drier with the increase of age. The medical term for this type of aging is “intrinsic aging.”
There is another kind of impact of maturing that influences our skin. Our environment and way of life living that can make our skin to age prematurely. The therapeutic term for this kind of maturing is “extrinsic aging.” By taking some preventive activities, we can moderate the impacts that this type of aging has on our face and skin.
8 Ways to Prevent Premature Aging Face Naturally
The sun plays a noteworthy part in prematurely aging our skin. Here I going to suggest some useful tips that help to prevent aging face naturally.
- Protect your skin from the sun every day. You can protect your skin by seeking shade, covering up with clothing, and using sunscreen that is broad-spectrum, SPF 30 (or higher), and water-resistant. You should apply sunscreen every day to all skin that is not covered by clothing.
- If you smoke, stop without any delay. Smoking extraordinarily accelerates how rapidly skin ages. It causes wrinkles and a dull, colorless appearance on your face.
- Always Eat a Healthy and Well-Balanced Diet. A healthy diet promotes healthy skin. Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats along with sufficient amount of water. Discoveries from research also recommend that an eating routine sugar or other refined starches can quicken premature aging which reflects on your face.
- Get enough sleep: It’s called beauty rest for a reason. Sleep gives your body time to refresh and renew itself.
- Wash Away Dirt and Grime Twice a Day: How you wash your face can affect your appearance. For best results, you want to wash with warm water and a mild cleanser rather than soap. You also should avoid scrubbing your skin clean.
- Apply a facial moisturizer every day. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Exercise Daily for At least Few Minutes. Studies suggest that moderate exercise daily can improve circulation and boost the immune system as well. This, in turn, may give the skin a more-youthful appearance in long run.
- Stop Using Skin Care Products that Sting or Burn. When your skin burns or stings, it means your skin is irritated this can make it look older from your face.
Note: Some anti-aging products prescribed by a dermatologist may burn or sting. When using a prescription anti-aging product, this can be okay. But be sure your dermatologist must know.